Medical Equipment Loan Program
Instructions For The Borrower From CORE Care Medical Equipment Loan Program:
1. There is no charge for the use of this equipment nor are there any time limits. It is expected that you will return the equipment when you no longer have a medical need for this equipment.
2. Please take care of the borrowed equipment.
3. When you are finished using the equipment please return to CORE Re-Store 614 W College Street Branson, Missouri or if the equipment is large (examples: hospital bed, hoyer lift, lift chair) please call the Re-Store office (417-339-3997) to arrange return to the storage area where item was picked up.
4. Do not loan this (these) item(s) to anyone else; if you know of someone in need contact the Re-Store with that request.
5. Please Thoroughly clean the equipment using detergent and disinfectant agents before returning to the Re-Store.
6. Please insure that All parts are returned, even if there is a mechanical issue with the equipment.
7. If any item does have any mechanical issues please let us know so we can fix it, if possible, or appropriately discard the item.